Rewriting BIND as Zines
BIND RPG into the smallest functional units, and having each as a zine.
The parts would be:
- Introductory adventure module (each with rules and pregenerated characters)
- Rules (with Stories, Codes, Combat Options, Races)
- GM's Guide
- The adventure (or collection of adventures?)
- Instead of equipment lists (or prices), any town in the adventure module would have its own list of equipment, with prices.
- A short rules summary at the end, around six pages in total.
- Instead of character creation, eight or so pre-made characters would come as a handout.
- If any PCs have spells, a full description would be presented on the character sheet.
- Similarly, NPCs would have any spells listed.
- Full Attribute and Skill lists, with examples.
- Extended combat rules, for grappling, animals, et c.
- Character creation rules.
- Making a background with Story Points.
- Codes (i.e. Archetypes, used for gaining XP).
- Races: cultures and common concepts.
- Full spell list
- How to make magical items
- How mana regenerates with the wind
- Full encounter lists.
- World background?